(Including Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy and “Your Privacy Rights” for California Residents Effective and last revised on March 31,2021.
- Information Collected By the Sites. We collect two types of information from users of the Sites: personal information described below; and non-personal information such as information about traffic patterns on the Sites.
- Personal Information. To access certain portions of the Sites, including the portions where the Services are offered, we require you to register and select a username and password. Some personal data is collected during the registration process. We may then ask for additional information, including personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information. When you make a purchase on one of the Sites, when you subscribe to the Services, and/or when you enter a contest or other promotion, we may ask you for certain personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address, or credit card number, in order to process your order, manage your subscription, administer the contest, or send you promotional e-mails. Providing personal information in these instances is solely your choice; you do not need to provide such information, make purchases, or enter such contests to browse our Sites as a Visitor.
- How We Use Your Personal Information. We use the information collected on the Sites for a variety of purposes, including, but not limited to, running the Sites and the Services and contacting users. The Sites and the Services may also make available to other Registered Users information provided by you during registration, such as your screen name. We may use your information to communicate back to you, to update you on products, services and benefits, to personalize the Sites for you, to contact you for market research or to provide you with marketing information, newsletters, or other information we think would be of particular interest. In addition, if you make a purchase on any of the Sites, we may send you order and shipping confirmation emails. We will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such materials. You can remove your e-mail address from our e-mail list at any time by following the procedures set forth in the Section 9 below (“Opt Out Procedures”) or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in every e-mail from i4. In addition, you can modify your information or change your preferences, as set forth in Section 10 below (“Reviewing or Changing Your Information”). Information obtained through the Sites and/or the Services may be intermingled with and used in conjunction with information obtained through sources other than our Sites, including both offline and online sources.
- Discussions and Community Tools. The Sites and the Services may make chat rooms, forums, bulletin boards, news groups and other community tools available to Registered Users and/or Visitors. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information for other users to view and for i4 to use. Please do not disclose any personally identifiable information, including without limitation your full name or e-mail address, in these publicly accessible areas of the Sites or the Services. Please be considerate and respectful of others while using any chat rooms, forums or message boards to share your opinion.
- Non-Personal Data. In some cases, we may collect non-personal information. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system application software, and peripherals you are using and the domain name of the web site from which you linked to our Site. We use your information on an aggregated basis to do such things as operate our Sites, enhance our Sites and sell and deliver advertising.
i4 utilizes Google Analytics for aggregated, anonymized website traffic analysis. In order to track your i4 session usage, i4 places a Google Analytics cookie with a randomly generated ClientID in your browser. This ID is anonymized and contains no identifiable information such as email, phone number, name, etc. i4 uses Google Analytics to track aggregated website behavior, such as what pages you looked at, for how long, etc. This information is important for improving the i4 user experience and determining i4’s site effectiveness. If you wish to remove Google Analytics from your site experience, you can install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
- Opt Out Procedures. You have the option to opt out of receiving information from i4, the Sites and the Services. This opt out messaging will appear at the bottom of every promotional email that is sent out. If you no longer wish to take advantage of the Sites or the Services or receive any form of direct contact from i4, whether it is email, discounts, newsletters, or other promotional offers or materials, contact us at: email@example.com.
- Reviewing or Changing Your Information. In order to ensure that the information we maintain is accurate, we give users the option to change or modify their information previously provided during registration. If you would like to change your information currently in our database, please log in and click the “My Account” link on the various Sites or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Security. We have installed encryption software conforming to the Secure Socket Layers (SSL) protocol to safeguard all of the commerce related (i.e., credit card and billing address) information you send to us. All information is stored on our servers in a secure location. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. If your password is compromised, notify Customer Service at once at email@example.com.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy. The Sites and the Services are not intended for or directed to users under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. Where appropriate, we take reasonable measures to determine that our users are adults of legal age and to inform minors not to submit such information to the Sites or the Services or in response to advertisements. If you are concerned that personal information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by i4, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may appropriate steps to remove such information from our database.
- Privacy Precaution Warning. Please note that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit via our online services.
- Your Consent. By using the Sites and/or the Services, and by providing your personal information to us, you also authorize the storage, use and export of your personal information as specified herein.
Your Privacy Rights (California Residents)
Online Privacy Protection Policy for California Residents
(“Shine the Light” Law)
Effective as of January 1, 2005, California’s “Shine the Light” law (Cal. Civ. Code Sections 1798.80, et seq.) provides California residents with the right to receive certain disclosures when personal information that has been collected online is shared with third parties for direct-marketing purposes.
If you are a California resident and you provided personal information to i4 through a website in the past, and/or if you do so in the future, you are entitled to submit a request in writing to i4 for a description of the information we may have provided to third parties. To submit your written request, please send it to email@example.com and put the following words in the subject line of the email: “California Privacy Request.”
Within 30 days after receipt of your request, we will send you a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of the third parties who actually received such information, if any.
We reserve our right not to respond to requests sent more than once in a calendar year.
Please note that the California “Shine the Light” law does not cover all aspects of on-line information sharing, and our policy relates only to information covered by the law.
i4 is 100% against spam and unsolicited emails and maintain CAN-SPAM compliance. We do not sell or provide email addresses to any unauthorized third party and do not authorize any third party or affiliate to misuse products or services created by or associated with i4 in spam or bulk emails. If you feel you have received any unwanted emails from us, please contact us immediately and we will look into the matter.
i4 prohibits the use of their website and/or services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail (Spam). You may not use any i4 services to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any customers of i4.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (15 U.S.C. 7701, et seq., Public Law No. 108-187, was S.877 of the 108th United States Congress), e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the i4 website or service or on behalf of i4 may not:
- use or contain false, misleading, invalid or forged headers
- use deceptive or misleading subject lines
- use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- use other means of deceptive addressing;
- use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
- contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- fail to comply with additional technical standards described below;
i4 does not authorize the harvesting, mining or collection of e-mail addresses or other information from or through the website or its services. i4 does not permit or authorize others to use the i4 services to collect, compile or obtain any information about its customers or subscribers, including but not limited to subscriber e-mail addresses. i4 does not permit or authorize any attempt to use its services in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of the services, or that could interfere with any other party is use and enjoyment of any i4 service.
If i4 believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any service, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. i4 may immediately terminate any account on any service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, the i4 website and/or services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of i4’s rights.
Unauthorized use of any i4 services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
Violators of the CAN-SPAM Act may be subject to cease-and-desist orders or penalties from the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) of up to $11,000 per violation. Criminal prosecution is also possible in the case of egregious offenders, which can result in penalties such as fines, forfeiture of proceeds and equipment. The worst offenders can also be subject to prison time.
Do not Track